Employers often post jobs online and wait for candidates to apply for it. According to an operational study of top head hunting companies a well written job posting has only 23% of chances of success and the other remaining 77% chances gives bad recruits, non-engagement, or under qualified candidates.
With employment consulting firms, it is quite simple to fill those vacancies with the best matches for candidates. Top management hiring is important for every employer and they cannot afford to have the wrong person in the place. Non expertise companies use several of the strategies to hire the most suitable candidates, but despite that they fail a majority of the time.
To ease down, the problem Acreaty Nigeria has come up with top 10 tips that can help you with your next hiring.
Understanding the Job Role and its urgency to hire
Prior to posting a job on several platforms, an employer or HR must understand the job role completely. This is because when they are going to post the related information or when they are going to coordinate it with the audience they can answer the problems. It is always good to know about the timeline to hire the candidate so effectively they can plan the activities and prioritize the other work.
Reach the potential candidate through various sources
Finding and Approaching candidates through various channels like job portals, social media, job fairs, referral programs and more is one of the best strategies to collect candidate data. This enables HR and employers to have a variety of candidates.
Project your company as a brand
While writing a job description or discussing an opening with the candidates, employers must project their company as a brand. This helps the candidates to connect and also improves the company image. Various top employees prefer to work for brand organizations and when employers introduce it then the chances are higher to create their interest.
Figure out the interested and uninterested candidates
This is important for employers to get an idea from the tone of the candidates. Many of the candidates when approached say yes for the interview but when the actual day comes they back out. To avoid this situation HR must focus on how they are interested in the job opening and what most likely they are not sure about the things. To cross check, you can simply ask a question to clearly say yes or no.
Take the proper follow up
Recruiters who fail to take follow up will likely get failures, and it is important to keep a close eye on the candidate and the companies as they provide the service accordingly. An email or a 2 minute phone call is more than sufficient to fully fill this criterion.
Respectfully maintain proper communication
Always remember that C-Level hiring is all about top management people and recruiters have to maintain a level of communication while discussing the facts. Many candidates feel offended and thus he or she just get away from the opportunity. So make sure that this should not be the reason of their dis interest.
Avoid giving tight deadlines
Candidates you are looking for may be working on some projects and when recruiters give them deadlines then it could be not possible for them to go for it. Recruiters must understand that they are working for some other company and have not been hired by them yet. They must be flexible about project submissions and interview dates as well.
Screen candidate profile properly
Before handling the apprentice profile to the company HR and recruiters must screen various things related to qualification and work experience. This helps companies to ensure the authenticity of the candidate they are going to interview.
Don’t be afraid to try again
When you feel everything is not going in your favor then you must try again. Many of time recruiters gives up and it leads to questions about their work. Hiring top class employers is not an easy task it need research, strategies and dedication for success.
Provide transparent feed back to company and candidates.
Feedback is important for companies and for the candidates. A good recruiter will always be transparent to both of them. When candidates get proper feedback on their things they feel motivated and when there is a future opportunity then they handle it accordingly.
Headhunting companies like Acreaty Nigeria helps companies, corporates and candidates to feel better in with the best services offered. They not only provide the best match but also promise complete guidance from starting till the end.